Thursday, June 22, 2006

A girl I used to babysit (gasp!) is coming into town next week to do some research on tsunami efforts and natural disasters. I am going to meet up with her next friday to talk about old times and old friends and to get the inside scoop on my younger brother and his girlfriend of a year or more! (double gasp!) I can't wait for her to come, it should be really nice.

Her mum emailed me and asked me if I wanted anything from home. I simply thought, 'no, thank you,' but after sending the email, I got to thinking.

I would like:

-tooth whitening kits. There is no fluoride in the water here, and no matter how many times I brush my teeth with whatever toothpaste I use, they're not as white as they were before.

-a fresh baguette from that little place on Sherbrooke in Montreal

-Ben and Jerry's brownie ice cream

-shoes that fit me

-stickers for my students

-underwear

-frozen pizzas

-good, cheap, wine

-big big umbrellas

-reality television

-lots and lots of magazines

-maple candy

-montreal bagles

-Vermont cheddar cheese

And that's about it. I am going to get some food.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are you Hez? I must check you blog 3 times a day hoping to hear some news but nothing. Miss you!!!
CJFB

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home