Monday, November 14, 2005

peaceful


As I see light at the end of my seven day work schedule, I look back at some photos from my recent time off, and can't help but think, 'this is a good place to be.'


Back into the Monday scheule, but feeling a little brighter, knowing Christmas is coming and I am going to be able to rest for a bit.

I haven't felt this feeling of calm for a long time. It's all about taking small steps and never letting yourself get too far out of reach. I remember in my mum's little Chocolate Shop/Cafe in Woodstock, Vermont, she had a box of Celestial Seasonings tea that seemed to be kicking around for years. On the bottom in tiny letters was something to the effect of "If you build castles in the air, your work need not be lost. Your job is simply to build foundations under them." I'm finally returning to a peaceful place, despite the chaos that surrounds me.

1 Comments:

Blogger sooz said...

"It's all about taking small steps and never letting yourself get too far out of reach."

truly. thanks for the reminder, i needed to hear that. best wishes for continued peace in your heart. :)sooz

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home