Monday, October 17, 2005

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHH!

dljkhjfksghsldkjfghkjdghkdfjgh

I can't seem to get this out of my system. I am so annoyed. I don't know what the cause of this is, but I know I don't like feeling like this. (Know this is only today, not in general...) I am so overstretched. Being the only female foreigner at this school I have been roped into cancelling my classes with my kids, whom I love, in order to record a tape to teach "Political Terms and Phrases," to the goddamn PM of this freaking country. You see, the daughter of the owner of the school is in politics, and this is one of her assignments. Why do it herself when she can rope in daddy's workers to do it for her. And not only that, it was full of grammatical errors which she said "fix." And now I have sat in a hot hot hot room recording a script littered with errors for the owner's daughter with another man who is so beyond irritating and had a wretched London accent; ie, he cannot seem to pronounce "th"...it comes out "f," such as "fank you." As if this is going to help!!!!!!?????? Not to mention, I am not getting paid, but my boss is. So I am being whored out with my clear Canadian accent to speak with a wretched old Londoner to produce something for Prime Minister Thaksin, who I really, really don't care for.


To add to that I am training new teachers, telling them this is NOT America, so do the best you can. But when it's hot, don't complain, when classes are cancelled without notice, don't complain, and when they can't speak English...TEACH THEM.

To add, I am lowing on funds and I have one week off at the end of the month, not to mention my BIRTHDAY and the island we wanted to go to is flooded, and I can't seem to do anything right. Rin's boss hasn't paid him, and isn't answering his phone, and all I want is to spend one long weekend celebrating my birthday by the sea while someone massages my brain.

But, it doesn't look like that is going to happen.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home