Wednesday, October 25, 2006

i'm boring.

I suppose I have neglected my blog for a while. But the thing is, nothing is new.

I am working summer school, searching for a new teacher, which seems to be an impossible task, seeing as the website we use and have been using to find teachers for years is now charging an arm and a leg to post ads and view resumes (www.ajarn.com) ... and there is no room in the budget for that. I spend my days trying to find other free websites to find new teachers.

I spend most afternoons in the beauty salon at the end of my street as the air conditioning is free and I like the people in there. Rin and I can sometimes sit in there for hours on end, playing with the kids and watching old movies...and no one minds! I feel like I am in a barbershop in Harlem.

I am having a party this weekend....

And that's it! School starts next week, I am excited beyond belief to see all the kids back here in uniform and ready to learn!

I am happy to be back in Thailand, and I am back just in time to see all of Bangkok flood. Fun fun fun! I stil hate rice, can't seem to drink milk and spent the weekend being sicker than a dog... getting used to the food again.

But all in all, I am happy to be back in this hotter than hell city...back into the swing of things.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hez,

Try www.craigslist.com and go to the bangkok section to post for teachers. Or anything else that you might need. Miss you lots. Will email over the weekend.

Love chris

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home