Sunday, September 24, 2006

my hedgehog

So I have adopted a pet. I am in love.
When I was a kid my father's best friend was a hedgehog breeder. I used to beg and plead and ask and want to sneak a little spiky guy into my life. Much to my dismay, I was never allowed to have one. (Something about responsibility, blah blah...) After checking out my brother's girlfriend's 'my space' last night, I noticed she had adopted a pet llama. Now, I knew I didn't want a llama, as I housesit one summer and took care of two ungrateful stinky rotten llamas, who I hated and resented and wished would run away. But I went to check out the website where she adopted her pet, and I found that they not only had hedgehogs, but also had hedgehogs of any colour of the rainbow! And so I am now the proud owner of a pink hedgehog, who sleeps on my sidebar, and you can feed strawberries to anytime you want.
Check out the website, as you can adopt anything you want! (Even a panda!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home