Friday, March 09, 2007

getting away






Finally, some fresh air! As I have a month off before summer school, Rin and I headed down to the Gulf of Thailand to Hua Hin for a few days. We stayed in some nice hotels, ate some nice meals, got some nice treasures, and most of all, relaxed.

Relaxed without Bangkok, without alarms, without traffic (well, much...) without the smog, without the dogs, without this and that and the other. It was a nice break.

Well, the photos describe it all a little better.

Tomorrow, a post on daily life and why I am thinking of starting a podcast and would really like to know how to do one, what equipment I need, and if someone can go and teach my mother how to download them, as she is probably the one who would appreciate them the most. Just an audio podcast, but I would like to get it started while I have some time off.

bisous and kisses to you all...

hibber

by the way. man it's hot here.


(ps...i don't really know how to work blogger as well on a mac. i will try and fix this from my pc tomorrow, but don't hate me if i don't. i wanted to write captions for the photos, but can't quite figure out which is which. i am still learning people.)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love when you post pictures, youre so pretty...
i miss and love you and im glad youre still doing OK :)

love you

elle

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home