Thursday, November 16, 2006

can i really be sick again?

I feel like I spend most of my time in Bangkok either getting sick or getting over being sick, or covering for people who are sick.

And so, after I came back from a friend's wedding in Petchaburi this past weekend, I was....yes, you guessed it....sick. Couldn't breathe, achey, miserable, and generally falling apart at the seams. So here we are Thursday, four days later, and just as I thought I was better, I woke up with burning eye syndrome (who knows) and stomach that can't seem to handle anything other than lemon tea.

Fun fun fun.

I spend my days looking at my new love affair, a new mac notebook I think I am going to get in a few days...I literaly spend all my free time on the apple.com website looking at it from different angles, and thinking about what our first day together will be like. Maybe I will take her to lunch, and then to a park for a rest, and then maybe out ith the girls at night. We shall see. But I can't stop dreaming about her.

Rin is getting a little jealous.

Speaking of Rin...



Actually, this one is prettier...



Perhaps a more meaningful post will follow tomorrow. But the burning eye syndrome is waaaaaaaaaay worse infront of a computer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Walter Guest said...

I was here for months before I discovered the reason for my frequent bouts of commode hugging. The eggs! They don't refrigerate eggs here. Salmonala runs rampant. Doesn't seem to bother Thais but some Westerners (me) can't handle it.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home