Thursday, December 08, 2005

Life in my sweet little house has been very different this week, with Rin and I watching Sante's every move, and trying to make him strong. It has been a bizarre week, coming home to both Rin and the closest thing I have ever had to a child. It has been rough.

I don't sleep. And when I do I have nightmares that I roll over onto the dog and he spends his last few moments of life gulping for air beneath me. Or that the fan or air conditioning is too much, and I will wake up and he is an ice cube. Or he will find that some geckos are poisonous to dogs and I will wake up with a dog, feet to the heavens with a small slimy talk wagging out of his tiny little teeth.

These are now the thoughts that go through my mind on a daily basis. Not to mention a few problems going on, mostly brought on by the upcoming holiday season in which I know I am not going to be with my family, and nothing in Thailand can really compare to a Burtch Christmas. Because of this am putting off Christmas shopping, as I can't stand the fake trees and asian-accented Christmas carols everywhere I go. So mom, sorry, your presents may be a little late. hope you understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home