Thursday, September 30, 2004

overstay your welcome

i think i need to go home. now. not in eleven days, but now. i know it is coming and i want to get there already.

had a significantly shitty day yesterday. and not even the whole day. more like from 3pm on.
-talked to bung, he is in bangkok. he said when i go home he wants me to talk to my parents about getting married. i laughed in his face and said he doesn't know how to love me. and that also...he is gay. difficult to love a woman the way she wants to be loved

-was ditched for dinner on account of significant other plans...god forbid you should have dinner with a friend once in a fucking while

-talked to bambroon, he said "so you sent a text to khun linda today and told her everything?" i most certainly did not. no way. and he had to go, as he was at work, said he would call me back and never did. i will be interested to see what happens between myself and him once she is gone. i am predictiong: nothing.

-felt ill, homesick, etc

-couldn't sleep

just everything is adding up. i am underappreciated in my job and with my friends here. i miss my friends and family at home. i know these feelings stop, but right now, it's all i can see, because going home feels so far away. i can't wait to leave. eleven days, eleven days.

i'm at work now, and time to go "gin kow." and some icky squid shit covered in curry. nothing says natural laxative like thai food.

prrrr

hib

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home