Wednesday, April 19, 2006

spring cleaning



As most people tend to do on election day, I spent the day cleaning out my entire house, moving tables, desks, couches, tvs, ovens, etc, and have finally found the peaceful home I knew was hiding in the CRAP.
I have finally found the USB thingie for my camera, so I have two photos that make me smile.
Exhibit A:
Looking through old photos from Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai last month, I wondered about these sweet girls I met in their village in Chiang Rai.
Exhibit B:
About a month after Sante's death, we finally picked up who would have been his girlfriend if he had made it. Presenting Sante's girlfriend, healthier and heftier, and a complete joy...Sophie. (Which after naming her after my parents dog in America, as it was one of few names Rin could say...realized is a brand of Thai maxi pads. Oh well...lucky for her!) Not to mention, she was born on my birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home