Friday, February 17, 2006

Visions of Chiang Mai dance in my head.

Two weeks, one more teaching day, marking exams, and more damn papers to fill out than I would like, but I am almost done.

Happy belated Valentine's Day. Rin ordered flowers which were sent to school, it would have been nice, if he didn't use my phone to order them while we were having lunch.

He made me dinner, made an omlette in the shape of a heart.

At any rate, things are going smoothly, and as I am losing sleep to prepare for the end of the year show (they will be singing "Lollipop," 50's style), I cannot wait for some rest.

Good luck to my family who is presently moving into their new house, the third house they have built in 23 years (every one being "the last house I ever build..." and as far as can tally, our ninth big move ever.

Wish I was there to help! (not really.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home