Tuesday, November 02, 2004

isn't it ironic

dont you think? a little too ironic...yah, i really do think.

just as i had sworn off of them forever one comes and shows me that there is no need to lose faith, as there is the possibility for real love out there.

smiles.


oooooooooooooooooooh smiles.

smiles and i have had a playful relationship that consisted of me telling him how rotten thai men are, and him telling me that they are not all bad for about four months now. through intoxicated 3 in the morning conversations he has heard my story, beginning to end about both joe and tommy. he has seen me with both of them. hell, as i paraded them into ss, he held the door, making way for my maddness.

but somehow, this little crush has developed, and has been completely innocent. well, had been. who knows what will happen.

he is going to chumpon today, where his family is from for a longtail boat competition. he will come back tomorrow. he and i both are going on two and a half hours sleep.

everyone wants to say that 'this one is different. i, somehow, am different. and for fear of sounding redundant, i won't say this, not yet. but know i am thinking it every step of the way.

*hmmmm*

1 Comments:

Blogger Cronopio said...

Emmm.
I´m Argentine, and I do not know to write absolutely well in english. But I understand the things written in that language. It does not matter. I like much your texts. Your vision of the world is very similar to mine.
And I like the form in which you express them.
It wanted to write more on this. But as already I said to you, I am stupid and I do not handle myself well writing in english.
But if you are good reading in Spanish, it would please me that you enter my blog so that you read some of my texts.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home