Monday, January 24, 2005

'you have a short fuse' i try to explain in thai
it seems that all the men who have ever meant anything to me have violent tempers
is this a test to keep me calm?

'but i love you. and you love me. shouldn't that be enough?'
of course it should. in a world filled with nothing but simplicity

sometimes the world gets in the way.

tears, smoke and sadness.
we fall asleep mid-conversation

i know you will be okay.
i know i will be okay.

but will we be okay together?

sleeping twisted in your arms, something tells me we will be okay.

as i kiss your forehead before leaving for work i see your eyes crack open.
i saw that smile mister, just don't let it happen again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bethanie Odd said...

what does this mean? he was violent?

OM

10:31 PM  
Blogger ianmack said...

just wanted to say i stumbled across your blog and I think it's great.

ian

4:35 AM  
Blogger isobella said...

of course he wasn't violent. just short tempered and not willing to listen to me (at two in the morning.)

i am a smart girl...he would have to be pretty silly to think he could be violent with me

but i appreciate your concern
see you soon i hope (better than yesterday)

hib

8:46 AM  
Blogger isobella said...

reading over this, and talking to you, i understand i did not word this is a very tactful way.

i understand how this could be taken. and yes, he was angry, but in no way violent. the day rin is violent with me is the day he finds himself homeless.

thanks you miss odd...love love love you

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home